FINDING A SERIES OR AN AUTHOR:

USING THE PAGE TABS (ABOVE) TO FIND A SERIES OR AUTHOR:

Only the most recent posts pop up on the HOME page. For searchable lists of titles/series reviewed on this Blog, click on one of the Page Tabs above. On each Page, click on the series name to go directly to my review.

AUTHOR SEARCH lists all authors reviewed on this Blog. CREATURE SEARCH groups all of the titles/series by their creature types. The RATINGS page explains the violence, sensuality, and humor (V-S-H) ratings codes found at the beginning of each Blog review and groups all titles/series by their Ratings. The PLOT TYPES page explains the SMR-UF-CH-HIS codes found at the beginning of each Blog review and groups all titles/series by their plot types. On this Blog, when you see a title, an author's name, or a word or phrase in pink type, this is a link. Just click on the pink to go to more information about that topic.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

UPDATE! Nina Bangs: GODS OF THE NIGHT SERIES



Author:  Nina Bangs   
Series:  GODS OF THE NIGHT
Plot Type:  SMR   
Ratings:  V3, S3, H3
Titles: 
          Eternal Pleasure (Leisure, 2008)
          Eternal Craving (Leisure, 2009)
          Eternal Prey (Avon, 2010) 
          Eternal Shadows (TBA)

     For all of you fans of Nina Bangs' GODS OF THE NIGHT series, here are two Facebook messages that Bangs posted on 9/28/12 to bring readers up to date on that series. Click HERE to read my review of this series. 

        Post #1:        
     This post is only for those who have read my GODS OF THE NIGHT series. I explained the situation with this series earlier in the year, but I want to go over things again for those who missed it. I have no contract for any more of the Gods of the Night series. Publishing is about making money, and if a series doesn't sell enough books, the publisher just doesn't buy more of them. This isn't a slam against publishers, because they have a right to make a profit. I do have contracts for other books (CASTLE OF DARK DREAMS and a novella that might lead to a new series). Since my first concern has to be my contracted books (my income), I have to write any future GODS OF THE NIGHT books in between deadlines. Not easy for someone who is an incredibly slow writer. So, yes, I am working on Rap's story, but no, I can't tell you when it will be finished. I hope this clears up the confusion.

       Post #2:        
     Just to prove that I really am writing Eternal Shadows (Rap's story), here is the beginning of it:

     Talk about wasted talent. He was the most dangerous thing in Times Square right now... Rap glanced at a few passing humans. Okay, so there were a few other scary dudes here too. But he was still at the top of this particular food chain. 

     And what did the boss have him doing? Fin had ordered him to follow the two women just in front of him and convince them to visit his penthouse condo overlooking Central Park.

     No problem. He’d just tap them on the shoulder and introduce himself. “Hey, I’m Rap, ladies. Just follow me and I’ll show you something you’ve never seen before.” Right. They’d kick him in the balls and run away shouting pervert.

     Fin would say he had to be a little more subtle. What the boss didn’t understand was that there was no way to finesse what he had to say.

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/NinaBangsAuthor

No comments:

Post a Comment