FINDING A SERIES OR AN AUTHOR:

USING THE PAGE TABS (ABOVE) TO FIND A SERIES OR AUTHOR:

Only the most recent posts pop up on the HOME page. For searchable lists of titles/series reviewed on this Blog, click on one of the Page Tabs above. On each Page, click on the series name to go directly to my review.

AUTHOR SEARCH lists all authors reviewed on this Blog. CREATURE SEARCH groups all of the titles/series by their creature types. The RATINGS page explains the violence, sensuality, and humor (V-S-H) ratings codes found at the beginning of each Blog review and groups all titles/series by their Ratings. The PLOT TYPES page explains the SMR-UF-CH-HIS codes found at the beginning of each Blog review and groups all titles/series by their plot types. On this Blog, when you see a title, an author's name, or a word or phrase in pink type, this is a link. Just click on the pink to go to more information about that topic.

Friday, February 26, 2016

A Compilation of My "Best of the Year" Lists

     Recently, I noticed that one of my very old "top ten" lists has been getting a lot of hits—my very first one from back in 2010. In response, I decided to compile a post with links to all of my "best of" lists that have appeared since then, right up to the present. You can click on any of the pink-link list titles below to go directly to each one. Within each list, you can click on the pink-link titles to go to my review posts for each book. Happy reading!

     For future reference, I will also post this list at the top of my "Authors" page, which, I'm sorry to say, remains incomplete due to a lack of time and effort on my part—mea culpa. Until I get that list up to date, it's best to use the "Search" box (top left corner) to locate titles, authors, and series. Also, all of the posts are available in chronological order by scrolling way down and clicking on a given year on the "Blog Archive" list (on the right-hand side).

2015



2014


2013


2012



2011

2010

No comments:

Post a Comment